Rules & Regulations
- On class days and at school functions the childrens are expect to wear the uniform prescribed.
- The children are strictly forbidden to purchase any article of food from unauthorised vendors near the school premises.
- Any kind of damage done with the school premises must be paid for by the students concerned.
- Bag, Books, Tiffin Boxes etc. should bear the name of the owner .The school is not responsible for any loss of stationaries, books etc.
- The school will not be responsible if children are found missing after the school hours. Parents are requested to instruct their children not to go to the homes with friends/relatives without their permission.
- Change of residence and phone number should be notified to school.
- All the students from Std.1 and above are compulsory to speak and write in English at school.
- Misbehaviour in public streets conveyances justifies dismissal.Any objectionable conduct is liable to disciplinary action.
SCHOOL UNIFORM :
Emphasis should be given on personal cleanness and neatness of the children.The students are bound to come to school in the following uniform.
For Boys : Pink colour shirts with half sleeves,Bottlegreen half pant ,Black shoes & white socks,Identity card ,tie and belt.
For Girls : Bottlegreen Tunic, Pink colour shirt, Black shoes & White socks, Identity Card, tie and belt.
In Winter : A pullover cardigown/sweater as specified by the school.
On Friday : White dress, shoes and socks for boys and girls.
IDENTITY CARD :
The school will provide the tie ,belt and identity card on payment.Each student should bring his her identity card to school everyday.