The prospectus alongwith admission form is available on the cash counter on payment of Rs 200/-(Ruppies two hundred only) each during the working hours i.e 8.30 am to 3 pm on all working days. Parents are requested to furnish the application clearly and completely.
ENTRANCE TEST :
No Entrance test for lower Nursery children but the parents are to be interviewed at the time of admission by the principal /Secretary,if required.
Result of the entrance tests will be notified on the day following ,if not on the same day.
DATE OF ADMISSION :
Admission for pre India / Grow India will start from first week of January on first come first serve basis until all the seats are filled up.The office hours for admission is from 9 am to 2 pm on all working days.The vacancies available in each of the classes i.e from Pre India/Grow India/Std-I/Std-II/Std-III onwards will be filled up according to merit based on admission test
DOCUMENTS FOR ADMISSION :
- Aadhar Card of Father, Mother and Child Student.
- Only Birth certificate or affidavit by the parents ( both Father & Mother) regarding the data both will be accepted. Birth certificate may be obtained from the competent authority (Municipality / Gram Panchayat).
- Transfer Certificate from the previous school is a “MUST” for admission to class Pre-India and above. The school issuing such certificate should be recognised by the Government or Board. T.C should be countersigned by the comoetent authority i.e. D.I/C.I/D.P.I of the schools or Asst. Commissioner of the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan.
- Two passport size photographs duly attested.
- Cash receipt towards the application fee should be attached to the application form.
- Cash Certificate of S.C/S.T/O.B.C candidates from the Tahasildar/MLA/MP.
For Re Admission – Rs. 2500/-
VERY IMPORTANT :
The date of birth and name once recorded will be final. The parents will have to give an undertaking to the effect that the date of birth entered by him/her in the application form is final and that he/she will not apply for any changes in it at any time in future.
Both father and mother are to be present at the time of admission as they are to sign the admission register. The application for admission without required documents will not be entertained.